Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.

This is my favourite Valentines Day quote because it shows humour. I also chose this because I didn't like the other quotes. This quote makes me think of men who don't want to buy anything special for there wife. It also shows that they moght have plans with there friends and just hang out. This is why this quote is my favourite.

The best gift to recieve on Valentines Day is probably a brand new car, so when you take your girl out, you'll be showing off your car to the public. This is what I probably think is the best Valentine's Day gift is. The worst Valentines Day gift I ever heard of was my friend said a poem to his girl, which is school innappropriate.

My ideal valentines Day with someone would be to go to a Chinese restaurant in Downtown, Toronto and go for a nice walk etc. and have a wonderful time with eachother.

My ideal Valentines Day if I was single is to just relax, chill with friends and have a good time. This is my ideal Valentines Day if I'm single

No comments:

Post a Comment