Saturday, February 21, 2009

My faceinhole blog




This is my favourite picture because it's hilarious and makes me laugh. This is my favourite picture because how I cropped my face to fit the place where my face is. This is why I chose this picture. I also chose because my face mathces the posture of Osama Bin Laden.

My picture turned out great, because my face is shaped perfectly. I was able to get the skin colour and contrast looks good for the faceinhhole picture. This was the best one I did because the others weren't suiting the other photos. This is my opinion on how my photo turned out.

What I think about Osama Bin Laden, is nothing because I don't care about him. I just chose his photo because I liked it and is very hilarious. This is what I think about my famous person I chose. He's not famous as in being on TV, he's famous for doing illegal thing's.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture and blog.

    Do you think the italic use and underlining of the text works?

    Mr. F.

    ReplyDelete