Friday, February 27, 2009

My top 10


My number one superhero of the top 50 list of heroes and villains is Batman. My favourite hero is batman because he doesn't care about proper procedure, he fights crime his own way which is at night.

My favourite villain of the AFI top 50 list is the Terminator, even though he is considered as a hero as well. The Terminator is my favourite villain because he is a robot that is an unstoppable machine.

My favourite scientist of the top 10 list is Galileo Galilei, because he was the first to use a telescope to gather evidence proving the earth revolves around the earth. Due to his science, in his last eight years he had to spend his time under house arrest.




My favourite male actor is Samuel L. Jackson, because he is a great actor when he has the lead role in his movies. He keeps you entertained while watching his movies.


My favourite female actress is Sandra Bullock,because she keeps in character while acting. Also she can play any role.


My least favourite sports figure is Roger Clemens, because he is being accused of using steroids for baseball. Which is really stupid because in baseball you don't need steroids, you basically just need to no how to run base to base.



No comments:

Post a Comment