Friday, April 17, 2009

The last book in the universe author

1) Rodman Phillbrick was 27 when he published his first book. It had taken him eleven years to release the book he wrote at the age of 16.

2) I think what makes Rodman Phillbrick a good author is that when ever he writes a novel it keeps you interested. Also when you read chapters you just want to keep on reading because it's very entertaining and interested.






I chose Jordanna Brewster, for the proov girl a.k.a Lanaya because in the book she is beautiful. Also Jordanna is is really hot.









I chose to do the Pope for Ryter, because in this picture he looks crazy and that's what people call Ryter.








I chose to do Jaden Smith, Will Smith's son for little face because he's a little boy. He looks like he can be the character.










I chose to do George W. Bush for the monkey Boys, because they have no idea what's going on. Also they make thing's worse.







I chose Vin Diesel for Spaz, because he thinks he's tough and all. Also he doesn't follow orders which is how Vin is in his movies.















































































No comments:

Post a Comment